Jan 30, 2011

New Loves

I have a love hate relationship with the Internet.  I hate how much time I spend on it but I loooove when I find a great deal! I recently purchased these items that now reside in our Master Bedroom.

I discovered this piece when doing research on graphic prints and just had to have it. I mean, every bedroom can use a lil extra love right?  It was purchased from Made by Girl and only cost me $25.  I slipped into a white frame from Ikea and viola! Instant art.

I found a pair of these nightstands on craigslist.  I just love them.  The amount of storage, the hardware and of course the design! I may end up giving them a coat of white paint one of these days.  Oh, and check out my 97 cent rug sample from pottery barn. It does the trick until we splurge on a real rug!

0 comments:

Post a Comment