Jan 4, 2011

Cabin Fever

I apologize for my lack of blog posts but I've spent most of my holiday break out of town and I made a conscious decision not to bring my computer.  After visiting family in Northern California for Christmas we ventured further north to the Sierras for a little fun in the snow!  My dad rented a three story cabin and invited anyone and everyone.  I think there were a total of 14 of us one night.  It was a LOT of family all at once! Definitely a trip I'll never forget...The cabin was really nice but the design was nothing special (you're typical rental furnishings).  This of course got my head spinning with ideas on how I would design a cabin of my own...


unknown


 

unknown

3 comments:

jessica said...

so many cozy ideas.

annaelledge said...

so glad to see you made use of your sick day, sicky. right there with you. I think the second one is my favorite, even for an everyday house....thanks for more eye candy!

Lindsey "Lou Lou" said...

Thanks sisters :) I am still feeling sicky and wish I was back in that cabin surrounded by fresh white snow instead of this office...

Post a Comment