Jun 24, 2011

Busy Bee

I know I've been slacking on my blogging duties but time has gotten the best of me. Besides the fact that work is have been crazy busy with installations my personal life has been even busier!  Last weekend I became the Godmother to my adorable, wonderful, amazing Nephew...

....this weekend my boyfriend and I leave for Scotland to witness our good friends get married (at a Castle!). We will then make our way to Ireland and then finish the trip in London. I don't blame you for being a wee bit jealous.
Guthrie Castle...Can't wait to see it in person!

Be back in two weeks!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you enjoy your trip to the U.K? I am an American living in Scotland and I just adore it.I always get so excited to hear of my fellow americanos coming over for a visit! Hope you had a good time :)

Lindsey "Lou Lou" said...

Hi Jileen,

I had a blast on my trip! It is so unbelievably beautiful over there (and so different than California!). I can see why you adore Scotland!! What's not to love?

Post a Comment