May 2, 2011

Desert Style

I just got back from spending the past four days in the desert sun of Phoenix, AZ.  My boyfriend and I went to celebrate the wedding of two amazing people and had a blast while doing it! Although I could never picture myself living in the desert I got to thinking about what I would do if I had the opportunity of designing a home there.  When I think about it I picture a modern home with clean lines, large windows and a minimalistic interior or a mid century space à la Palm Springs.  So here's what I'm envisioning...although I'm sure I would throw in a few more chachkies for good measure!


 
Luxe Interiors

1 comments:

Livebloggers said...

chachkies is the yiddish word for trinkets and collectables, AKA dusk collectors that you would find in an old ladys house.An immense amount of girly trinkets that literally take over the whole house and bathroom. Little metal figurines, little ceramic pets, little shoes that obviously cant be worn, shit that chicks buy at a Hallmark store!

Post a Comment