Mar 9, 2011

Arch Digest Features Neutra Beauty

I just got done skimming through the latest issue of Architectural Digest and I can't stop drooling over this Iconic Neutra beauty!  Known as the Singleton House since Henry Singleton comissoned it in the mid 1950s, it's a timeless piece of architecture. Legendary hair stylist Vidal Sassoon and his wife Ronnie also saw the beauty in this property and purchased it in it's darkest hour. But you wouldn't know it from these photos. Just look at the amazing job they did on the place. I want to move in!

On a side note...I am loving the new look of AD - Margaret Russel is feauturing homes that are a lil more my style than those previously featured. Take a look for yourself...

Photos by Todd Eberle


3 comments:

lauriewelsh said...

If you love this house you will LOVE my friend Talina's house!
here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2StkQ_CtTz0

Lindsey "Lou Lou" said...

ooh Thanks for sharing. You're so right - I do love it! It feels like you're living in the trees. Absolutely Beautiful. Although I love these modern spaces I'm not sure I could live in them - I have too much stuff!

lauriewelsh said...

LOL! I know what you mean. That's why you cleverly plan in lots of unseen storage space. Many of their "walls" are actually huge closets!

Post a Comment