Aug 6, 2010

Inspiration Gallery: The Kitchen

Since I've finished school and moved into a larger apartment (with a larger kitchen) I've made a point to start cooking more.  My boyfriend my disagree, but I think I'm on my way to becoming a fairly decent cook.  It runs in my blood so I have to hope that genetics plays a role at some point.  Right?  I keep telling myself that once I have a REAL kitchen that inspires me I will become a cooking queen. It's no secret that the Kitchen is the heart of a home and becomes the gathering point for every party.  Whether it's for cooking purposes or pure entertaining, having a beautiful kitchen is a luxury everyone should enjoy.  Here are some inspirational kitchens I've collected over the past few years. 

9 by Design

unknown scan



Domino archives


0 comments:

Post a Comment