Sep 28, 2012

Flea Market Finds

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Have any plans for the weekend??  If not, I highly suggest hitting up your local flea market.

Last weekend I braved the heat and headed to one of my favorite spots - The Melrose Trading Post.  

 I was hunting for something specific but of course didn't find exactly what I was looking for.
Luckily, even if I don't find anything I absolutely "need" it's always fun to scope out the treasures.


I couldn't walk away completely empty handed so I picked these goodies up...

I found these graphic prints that I plan on framing for a gallery wall I'm working on.
I also grabbed two T-shirts from the same vendor - The Poster List.

I'm not exactly sure what this brass pair is all about but I plan on cleaning them up and using them as candle holders. Love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment