Jun 13, 2012

Ikea Hacks

Now that I'm a married lady I've decided that it's time to grow up and start saving some $$ for our future.  Being homeowners is at the top of our list so it's time to crack down! I even made a budget for myself just yesterday and it looks like I won't be spending like I used to. 

So where will I shop when I need a design fix?? Ikea of course!

Ikea "Hacks" are everywhere! It seems like everyday I see a new way to transform a basic Ikea piece into something truly special. Remember the great Rast Hack I showed you here?

Well here are a few more to inspire you....


Spray paint the Vittsjo shelving unit ($70) gold for instant glamour! 



Bekvam Kitchen Cart ($59.99) gets a major upgrade with a little elbow grease, paint & hardware.
See how it was done here.



The Rast Chest ($34.99) does it again!
Check out the how to here.

I couldn't find the six drawer dresser on Ikea but the Trondheim 3 drawer chest also works.
See instructions here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment