Mar 29, 2012

Wedding Obsession

Even though my wedding is almost 2 months away I am still obsessed with looking at wedding blogs! I have almost everything planned yet I can't stay away!! It's like when they tell you to stop looking at dresses once you've found yours. I really need to STOP looking at other weddings. It is an illness.

My wedding won't look anything like these but I have to share their beauty with you anyway. Sometimes I just want to start planning all over again so I can go a whole other direction. As my fiancĂ© would say...I'm never satisfied.  As sad as that sounds it sometimes rings true. But in all seriousness, I know that no matter what this wedding looks like it is going to be the best day of my life. I have made a promise to myself to not worry about the design and just focus on the true meaning of the day....the two of us.

But back to the design....







0 comments:

Post a Comment