May 6, 2010

Stylish Area Rugs

I'm sorry it's taken so long to post! I have been in the process of moving apartments and it's been a bit overwhelming to say the least. 

We are still in the process of pulling the apartment together and finding ourselves having to rethink our old furniture layout (obviously something I love).  I finally have real hardwood floors - one of my top priorities in finding a new place! With this new luxury comes a need for area rugs - just another expense and another difficult decision.  Here are some options I looked into (although most were not in my budget!).


West Elm is one of my favorite stores. They are always hip without being too trendy and over the top.  I particularly  love these rugs that they carry.


The Rug Company carries a line designed by Suzanne Sharp. This is the Ponti Brown but it also comes in Red and a neutral silk color.



We just got a brand new CB2 in West Hollywood and It's a great new source for all things modern and affordable  (Our new dining chairs were just purchased there today!).  I love this birdwalk rug - The eye gets some relief from the pattern as it sort of "walks" off the rug.  I am loving the steely blue color too.
CB2 has teamed up with the makers of FLOR to create this new addition to the rug tile family:


Pictures of our new space to come...

0 comments:

Post a Comment